Our principal objective is to provide to both adults and children with physical disabilities and learning difficulties, the opportunity to ride to benefit their health and wellbeing at the level of their ability, choice and ambition.
Jersey RDA gives individuals the opportunity to:
· Reach therapeutic goals: improve muscle tone and posture
· Achieve their personal ambitions: sit on a horse for the first time, learn new skills
· Combat social isolation: build relationships, enjoy events, develop self-confidence
· Develop life skills: improve communication, take responsibility, be a team player
· Experience the outdoors: ride in the countryside
· Connect with animals: bringing optimism and adding a new element to life
adults, beginner, children
Le Claire Stables,
La Rue Militaire,
Move More Jersey is not responsible for the business and activities of groups and organisations listed in this directory.
We recommend you check the group’s safeguarding and health and safety policies prior to attending events and activities.