This April, we’re egg-cited to bring you Mappy Easter! A competition that really is all it’s cracked up to be!
From Wednesday 31 March to Sunday 11 April, we’d like you to share your most original, unique and aesthetically pleasing Easter themed routes on your favourite GPS route mapping app for the chance to WIN some egg-cellent prizes!
Once you’ve created the Easter themed route, simply hop on your bike, your skateboard or your kayak, or lace up your running shoes and get moving! Eggs-ercise is, after all, the best way to burn off all that chocolate!
After you’ve run, walked, cycled, skated, splashed, skipped or hopped your Easter-themed route, share a screenshot of your completed route on social media using the hashtags #MoveMoreJersey and #MappyEaster for the chance to WIN some great local prizes including:
MAPPY EASTER CHALLENGE!
HOW TO ENTER
By submitting your entry on social media using the hashtags #MoveMoreJersey and #MappyEaster, participants agree to the competition Terms and Conditions below:
Competition closes Sunday 11 April 2021 at 23:55. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1) The promoter is Jersey Sport whose registered office is at: FB Pavilion, FB Fields, La Grande Route de Saint-Clément, St Clement, Jersey JE2 6QN
2) The competition is open to residents of Jersey aged 12 years or over, except employees of Jersey Sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3) To enter the competition, you must own your own GPS Navigation app account and social media account on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and be following @movemorejersey on Instagram and Facebook in order to enter.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5) By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6) To enter the competition, simply post an image of your Easter themed GPS navigation app map to your own social media account showing how active and creative you have been outdoors , using the hashtags #MoveMoreJersey and #MappyEaster
7) You can enter and post as many map images as you wish using #MoveMoreJersey and #MappyEaster during the competition period, from 31 March 2021 to 11 April 2021.
8) Closing date is Sunday 11 April 2021 at 23:55. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The prizes are: a Kayak Adventure with Absolute Adventures for a family of 4 valued at £120; Paddle board hire for 2 people valued at £24 from Jono’s Watersports and a £20 voucher for AltoBici. (All prizes based in Jersey). The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and Jersey Sport reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13) The winner will be notified by direct message to their social media account by 14 April 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Jersey law.
16) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19) Jersey Sport shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20) Jersey Sport also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.